Sunday, March 29, 2009

here, here, and here.

so i pre-ordered Meg & Dia's next album "here, here, and here" from their website today with my mothers credit card, WOOOOT!!!! BOH BOH!!!!! along with the 12' Vinyl record!!!!!!!!!! pretty excited about that. I can't wait to hear the studio version of "One Sail, One Sea", this is my favorite song of all the new ones i've heard so far. After i made the purchase and recieved the free demo download, i decided to edit a MaD photo i had found on the website, and i just recently made it into a wallpaper. for all your meg & dia fans, i'll post it up here and share it with you all, hope you like it. Oh man... i haven't been excited about an upcoming album since...... probably angels and airwaves - I-empire. There's only 4 bands i know that can come out with an album that I KNOW for sure, will appeal to me one way or another, and i mean that as in... i would easily love most (if not all) of the songs they write. I understand that everyone is different and not everyone has to agree with this, but from what i like, from my taste, there's 4 bands: Blink182, Angels & Airwaves, Meg & Dia, Satelites.... and i'm pretty sure if Boxcar Racer somehow came back, i'd like them too. haha YES i added my band, Satelites. You might find that weird, but i am a fan of my bands music, and i love everything Theo writes, the appeal of the music theo writes is as consistant as the appeal of the music that comes from those other bands. Anyways, here's the wallpaper i edited last night.....

No comments:

Post a Comment