Wednesday, April 1, 2009

the first sunset

I went to Theos house the other day with Sydney (mar 29), but before we went to Theos house, we decided to get some food at subway. After eating, on our way to the car, i noticed an asian guy taking a picture of the sky, i looked to the left and it was a gorgeous arrangement of clouds. This was the first beautiful sunset i've noticed this year, so i pulled out my camera and took some pics. Below is one of the pictues i took. To me, this represents the changing of seasons, the coming of summer because i don't usually see great sunsets during winter. This made me happy, and got me excited about the future. Lately there's been a lot of talk of the future, Skyboy, Satelites, Big Byrd. I feel like life is finally beginning, or at least adulthood. These are the times that will decide our future, wonder or blunder. These are the times that will decide the path we take in life, where we're headed, where we'll be. I don't want to be just another person trying to make ends meet, i don't want to settle for less than i know i can achieve. I'm working with an extraordinary team, and it's impossible for us to fail, so long as we stay focused and keep our eyes on the prize. 2009 has already been a huge year, and we just keep progressing. Can't look down now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment